- NYPD thinks cyclists are more dangerous than motorists (Fast Company).
– Sydney Mayor asked federal government for $160 millions worth of bike paths (Daily Telegraph).
– Queen Maxima of the Netherlands rode her bike to the unveiling of the Maxima Park (Daily Mail).
– A cool and versatile HandleBand for your smartphone, a kickstarter (Kickstarter).
– A video on how to bicycle fit you like a pro (the Guardian).
– SF is proposing Bike Registry for theft victims (SF Examiner).
– Bike infrastructure in Chicago is good for bars (Chicago Mag).
– Another cyclist killed by a truck in London, a similar issue in the States (the Guardian).
– Bad infrastructure creates bad behavior on bikes (treehugger).
- East Bay Bike Party! this Friday.
– Butter Lap every Wednesday at 7pm in front of the Ferry Bldg.