– Yummy, ice cream churned by a bicycle in Los Angeles’ Peddler’s Creamery (TIME).
– Tips on buying a used bike (AARP).
– First ever bike barometer in SF will be going up on Bike to Work Day (SFWeekly).
– 4 wheels are not the only vehicles made in Detroit (freep).
– Report from last Polk St. meeting (Examiner).
– Bike to Work Day is coming up on May 9 (Synapse).
– Oak St. part of the Wiggle is being worked on (haighteration).
– BART riders show approval of cyclists in survey (CBSLocal).
– Check out this E-bike from Specialized (Wired).
– Bike to Work Day in SF this Thursday.
– East Bay Bike Party! this Friday.
– Shaping SF Bike Tours (Ecological History North) this Saturday.
– Butter Lap every Wednesday at 7pm at the Ferry Bldg.
– Ride of Silence to commemorate dead and injured cyclists next Wednesday.