– Ride of Silence honors 10 fallen cyclists in SF (SF.StreetsBlog).
– Would you want to be carried in a bicycle hearse for your funeral (KVAL)?
– Walk Score ranks SF as the second most bike-friendly city in America (SFChronicle).
– Golf bicycle over golf cart for golfers (ABC).
– Congrats to Fort Collins, CO on making platinum status for cycling (coloradoan.com)!
– Rijksmuseum passageway is opened to cyclists after 10 years closure (ABC).
– San Jose Bike Party! this Friday.
– Third Friday Night Lights this Friday.
– SFBC Rec Ride (the Presidio: Self-sufficiency and Sustainability) this Saturday.
– Family Biking Workshop: First Trimester to Toddlers this Saturday (RSVP).
– SFBC Partnership Ride next Wednesday.
– ButterLap group ride every Wednesday at 7pm at the Ferry Building.