I want to share this item especially with female bicyclists. It’s rare to find a combination of performance and fashionable pants wrapped up all in one for women. Even better, this pants is made right here in San Francisco using sustainable textile production. It is by ILADORA and it is a kickstarter at the moment. If you are interested, you can find more info here and you can watch their story and the pants in motion.
Here are the cool features:
- Will retail at 129.99 – grab on IndieGoGo for $99
- 4-way stretch woven Nylon
- Durable water repellency to keep you dry
- Midweight textured woven
- Invisible side zipper
- Contoured and fitted waistband to fight gapping
- Raised rear waistband for ample coverage
- Strategically placed seams to avoid chaffing
- Reinforced seams for durability
- Magnetic cuff roll to protect pant from chain grease
- Lightweight, moisture wicking 100% Polyester pocket lining
Till next time, happy pedaling!